For a free report on how to write your book, visit www.GetYourBookWritten.com
Bill offers an online course once a year, in which he teaches you what you need to know to:
- Figure out what your book is about
- Decide which book to write first if you have several ideas
- Get your book written in record time
- How to write well, even if you are not a good or natural writer
- How to get your book completed even if you have a busy life
- Decide whether to self-publish your book or seek a publisher
- How to snag a publisher and a literary agent if you decide to seek a publisher
- Coaching from Bill on your book project
Getting on the mailing list at www.GetYourBookWritten.com will get you advance notice of the course when it is offered again.
This is the introduction to Bill's book (published July 2007), Write is A Verb (Writers Digest Books).
Download the PDF by ctrl-clicking (Mac) or right-clicking (Windows) the WIAV Introduction file below and then selecting "Download linked file" or "Save file to disk" or whatever choice your particular browser gives you.
How to Tell a Story Teleseminar Recording $60
Storytelling is an ancient means of effective and evocative communication. But not all stories or storytellers are created equal. This seminar, by master storyteller Bill O'Hanlon, will give you what you need to know to put together and tell a great story. For speakers, writers, therapists, coaches and just anyone who wants to be a great (or better) storyteller.
Includes handouts, slides and bonus story audio, as well as the recording of the call.
Link to buy:
Publishing 101 Telecall Audio $14.95
Proposal Basics Telecall $9.97